Bruce Sullivan’s cedar shake roof cleaning in Kansas, Missouri offers the high-quality service to ensure that your cedar shake roof is restored to prime condition and will last as long as it should. Cleaning a cedar shake roof should be done around once every 10 years and will add years to the lifespan of the roof. It is also important to clean a cedar shake roof because the wood will rot if it remains wet and dirty.
The Sullivan Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Process in Kansas City, Missouri will:
- Remove all of the moss, algae, lichen, mold, and mildew from your cedar shake roof without stepping on or damaging the wood.
- Restore the natural color and beauty of your cedar shake roof and increase the curb appeal.
- Add years to the lifespan of your cedar shake roof and ensure it lasts as long as possible.
- Not use any damaging processes such as pressure washing or applying unnecessary weight onto the roof which will destroy the cedar shake roof.
- Ensure a professional finish.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning solution and process.
The damp atmosphere and conditions will promote the growth of moss, algae, lichen, and mold on your cedar shake roof. Cedar is a naturally resistant wood, but it becomes susceptible to rotting if it remains wet and dirty, so it is important to clean the roof every decade. The Sullivan Cedar Shake Roof Cleaning Process uses an environmentally friendly solution that will remove all of the moss, algae, lichen, and mold from the roof without putting any unnecessary weight onto the roof or using damaging processes such as pressure washing.
If you are concerned about whether your cedar shake roof is in good condition, contact Bruce Sullivan for a free, no-obligation quote. He will inspect your roof and give you a quote and advice based on its condition. You can also read reviews from previous clients to see how Bruce Sullivan has helped them to restore their cedar shake roofs in Kansas City, Missouri.
Cedar Roof Cleaning, Kansas City, Missouri
After moving into our house earlier this summer we were told our roof would probably last 3-5 years because of its age and issues. After our cleaning from Sullivan Roof Cleaning our roof looks brand new. We would recommend Sullivan Roof Cleaning to anyone with a wood shake roof that needs to be cleaned.
Ryan Jones, Kansas City, MO.